Ads by Nuffnang

Friday, August 27, 2010

--EVERYDAY THE SAME DAY--

Nor on this life knows the truth
There is always a question?
Remembering the childhood of mine
Was a good set of example for me

Being a child was great 
enjoying the things that we have & the games that we play
The tasks that we encounter the assignments 
that we did & the projects that we finished

Teenager age was awesome 
meeting new people & the things that we 
want to learn more & the eagerness that 
we want to achieve.

Early twenty was full of surprises & comes 
the new breed of person that you will encounter everyday
to work with, to socialized & even on sex life you 
will encounter all of these persons

After a ninth month of waiting your life will change 
in to different phase?
Still a question-mark on your mind on how to handle
the situations like these.

You walked, jagged, exercises, eat, watched TV &
movies, everyday is the same day but 
even-though this is my life I still thankful
that in my everyday the same the I always 
felt that god as  my 
everyday the same day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment