Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, April 18, 2011

First time encounter @ ICC

YouTube - ICC ALUMNI HOMECOMING INVITATION


My first encounter @ ICC was April 1996 when I took the entrance exams together with my mom & Filipina Ramos. The facility was good although the design was pre-Hispanic. June 1996 when I enrolled in ICC as a first year student & my section was St. Ezekiel, I can say that in your first day of your life as a high school student was full of different emotions like how to deal with other person, afraid, excited & etc, but the fact is I'm here to study & fulfill my dreams. As the day past I met my friends here @ calaca, balayan, nasugbu, tuy & calatagan. I admire people got crushes on them. Staying in ICC in four years was a lot of good memories like we do cutting classes, telling your friends whose your crush, play video games, swap NBA cards, prepare for the intrams, do try out at basketball but I always fail, do my home work, study during exams, most important copy the answer of my co-classmate(but not all the time). Those memories that I cherish during my high school days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment