Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Who are you when KNOW ONE is watching?

 

I downloaded this photo from WAG KANG TANGA FB fan-page, then I just realized what we are doing in front of the mirror especially when we are alone. It just remind me on my childhood what am I going to be when I became older. This photo just represent into many things that we want to achieved when we are young, either on our career, when we have a family, goals, dreams, fortune & etc., but the main reason is who am I?  Many of us want to achieved in life have a good CAREER, pursue HAPPINESS, look for especial SOMEONE, help our PARENTS, be a good HUMAN being & etc.,    

Sometimes we imagine what if I'm a super hero or a popular Hollywood celebrity,  a Kobe Bryant or Manny Pacquiao, president of the United State, or a leader of notorious terrorists, a publisher or a stripper, whether we are boy or girl, gay & lesbian, no matter what we are it's always implies who are you when KNOW ONE is watching?  

1 comment:

  1. liked the truth this post speaks. also, welcome to 20sb (: (: (:

    ReplyDelete